Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break summary

My break was pretty good. Most of the days I slept till like 12 which was good. The first weekend I went to the fair with my cousin and my friends. and then on sunday I worked from 10 to 7 which I didn't enjoy at all. Then the week I took care of my little sister while my dad and mom were at work. I had a lot of homework to do over the break and thank god I started on it early on the week or else I wouldn't of had finished. I had to do two essays. One of the essays was for kopataich and english one about the book 1984. The second essay was about climate change for my physics class. Both were very challenging for me but I was able to complete them. I also had homework for my algebra 2 class. That was very difficult, I couldn't understand it. I also had to do some senior defense things because Im not done with mine and time is going by fast. I didn't do anything else during my break I just wanted to relax and be home and watch t.v.
Image result for doing homework Image result for doing homework

No comments:

Post a Comment