Monday, November 7, 2016

Free post

My weekend was well spent, especially on Sunday. I can’t complain. Although on Saturday I went to take the SAT and I’m honestly scared, I hope I did well.  It was pretty easy for me but it got hard in the math problems. I have always struggled with math. It’s pretty complicated to understand but I made an educational guess in some of them I didn’t want to leave anything blank. Then after that I went with my best friend to eat some pizza and we watched movies the rest of the day, I didn’t want her to leave we were having an awesome time but she had to go. She came back on Sunday and we were just at my house listening to music and she helped me with some of my homework because she actually understands math a lot better than I do. I really enjoy weekends like this because I don’t always get to spend time with her since I’m always at school or at home doing homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment