Monday, September 26, 2016

My weekend

My weekend went by so fast. I did have the time to sleep till like 10 because i usually wake up at 5 in morning when its a school day. I spent some time with my mom and some time with my friend. I was happy that I made some time for them because i ahd alot of homework to do. It was alot of reading and writing but well I have to do it if I wanna pass my classes. Some of the work was due on sunday through schoology so I had to start wroking on homework since friday night. I also have to help around the house with the cleaning and washing my clothes. How I wish my sister was older so she cpuld help me around the house. I got my homework done and it feels good to know that I completed it. It was a lot of work and i felt like giving up but im glad I didnt and that I kept pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment