Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Well today Im kind of worries because I have an important test to take tomorrow. Im nervous though because Im scared of not passing the test and then failing that class. I need to pass that classs in order to be able to graduate but Im going to study alot tonight to be prepared tomorrow. Im also going to stay after school with a teacher so that they can help me out with the study because I honestly do need it. And as soon as I get home today ama study some more and before going to sleep and then in the morning when I wake up. Talking about all that i remember that i have another test to take as well...so that makes it two test that are very important. Im prepared for one test though because I actually understood what the teacher was explaining but with the other teacher i didnt get anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment